Sunday, July 27, 2008

Gundam Problem

Today laughed a lot cause every little things. Gosh, 面白かったなぁ。。。
First was because of the little rascals I have to handle on Arai-san's ABC Asobi. Quiet fun, but certainly drained a lot of energy. Guess the numbers at my head are starting to get to me, hm? Hehehe...

Anyway this conversation, kept ringing in my head:
私: じゃ、動物園の名前何にする?
りさ:(shook her head)
えいじ:さっき言ったじゃん、雲の上の動物園!
私:いいねえ~
りさ:へ~でも、ちょっとファンタジーっぽいね。。。
私:そう?私だったらファンタジー好きけど。。。ハリーポッターとか。。。りさちゃんは?
りさ:好きじゃない。
私:(in deep shock, but able to smile)
りさ:あたしは技術の方が好き!
私:へえ~、すごいね!(but inside, the harry potter otaku in me suffered ;-p)

Anyway afterwards, me and Am went to Yodobashi-Kichijouji. I finally decided to spend my money for good use (to fight the battle with heat), while my companion went for her own quest on finding and contemplating on air purifier and gundam collection. Somehow the memory of looking for Tomica rushed back into mind. Those collectible items otaku really can get to you...

Hence, we browse around a bit in the 5th floor and decided, just to be quick, to ask for the man in charge. We were being well handled by a guy who showed up later on, looking rather like an otaku himself hehehe, where he easily lead us to the 1/60 and 1/100 scale size gundam's GN-001 collection. Once again, I was amazed by the detail of the works BANDAI did.

Am hesitated after looking the box of the 1/60 and the five boxes of 1/100 she intended to buy. "Dina, there's no way I'm going to carry all that all the way to Thai," she said, and I strongly agreed. So we went back to the 4th floor, where she finally decided to buy the air purifier.

The funny thing was, she ended up talking about her Gundam problem to the guy who help her with the paper work on sending of the air purifier. Funny (yes, I said the word twice on purpose) how the guy's face really look serious in giving solutions for sending the collection. It's as if he had face the same problem before. And his comments grew funnier, as the very friendly guy lead us to the Pelican express counter.

(when we explain about Am's problem in bringing home all the boxes):
そうですね、ガンダムは難しいですね。

(when we asked about whether there will be enough cushion in the box to keep the collection save): 大丈夫だと思いますけどね、ガンダムグアールドがありますので。。。

(when we said that the box of the collection didn't look thick enough to protect the stuffs inside): そうですね、心配ですね、ガンダムのボックスがちょっとうすいので。。。 ガンダムは強いですけどね。。。

I think what got me most was his face when saying all those comments: straight serious face. I couldn't help unleashing a BIG laugh afterwards right at the Pelican counter, and continue laughing when remembering when we were walking back to Kichijouji station. Oh well...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Japanese post!