Sunday, February 22, 2009

Live Ikiru 生きる

--Mobile rang in the morning showing Indonesia area number...--
Telling a shocking news about a friend, a junior of mine.
"Shock" was really an understatement because this guy was so young (only 26/28?), good looking, smart, had beautiful wive and daughter... to be taken away from life so unexpectedly really made the saying "Jodoh dan maut ada di tangan Tuhan" rang loud once again in my ears...

--Conversation with a Japanese friend in her car on the way to Ogikubo--
She told me that the influenza had made her stay in bed for a week. Not able to do anything. And this person is the kind of person who has her graduate studies, her baito almost everyday in the week (weekdays AND weekend), sometimes two baitos in the same day.
I told her, "I told you so! You're working too hard! Should relax!"
She agreed and told me this good saying from a famous person in Japan (some minister of something that I cannot recollect):
「人間ってちゃんと食べないと寝ないと全てはだめになるよ~」 
(=We have to eat and sleep properly in order to live properly)

--Conversation at Inokashira Park while watching at Japanese koi (gold fish) in the lake--
「でかいねえ~」 
= wow, it's really huge
「本当だ!でかいねえ」
= you're right, it is!
「こういう大きさになるまではどれぐらいかかるんだろうね?二年かなぁ?」
= i wonder how many years did it took to get this big? two years, perhaps?
「いや、もっとじゃないの?こいってどれぐらい生けるんだろうね?」
= i don't think so, probably more. i wonder how long does koi can live?
「どっちのこい?」
= which one? **in Japanese, "koi" can means gold fish and love.
(大笑)
= LOL

And speaking about life or living, I felt as if I just threw up my half of life into the toilet through out this morning. After about three hours of going back and forth the bathroom, I finnaly can sleep again around 6 o-clock... soooo tired... Hence, from this morning I realized that I have grew alergic to crab... **sigh...


No comments: